In this humid environment, Cleaning mattress becomes an important part of our daily life. Keeping mattress clean will ensure good physical and mental health. According to the latest research, good night sleep is essential for memory, learning, and overall health. A comfortable and clean mattress will have the great impact on your health. Dust mites, stains, odours are inevitable consequences of daily mattress use. Most of us spend a lot of time on our bed. Be it while sitting, reading, sleeping, eating, use the laptop for several hours. Generally, humans shed two hundred grams of sweat each night. Just think the huge amount of sweat will cause various health problems.
Regular cleaning will minimise all these types of discomforts. We should remember that we spend one-third of our life in bed. Let’s be sure to clean our mattress and another surface in our home. Knowing how to clean a mattress will improve the quality of your life. We all have to be aware of the dirty mattress. As we all surrounded by a polluted environment. People tend to afraid to use harsh chemicals, cleaners, or irritating fragrances. Are you want to leave your sleeping space pleasant and remove funky stains? If you want to use simple natural ingredients to clean and freshen your mattress,
I’m one among of you to helps you to get rid of moulds, dust mites, stains, and other allergens on your bed. This article provides you true information, tips, and tricks to clean your mattress properly. Just pay attention to my article.
The Easy Ways To Dry Clean Your Mattress At Home:
The mattress is one of the essential household items that we should take careful and preventive steps to keep clean. Every one of us has the desire to keep our mattress fresh and new for years. Most of the people think cleaning is the difficult task. In this article, I’ve given you a few helpful tips and natural methods to dry clean your mattress.
- Deodorize Mattress With Baking Soda: Nowadays, many of the mattresses specifies dry clean only. It is essential that you should follow the simple instructions to protect damage to your mattress. The first thing that you have to remove all the pillows from your mattress. Just sprinkle an even layer of baking soda and cover your mattress. Leave the baking soda to spread for a minimum of fifteen minutes where it absorbs any spills or odours.
- Dry Clean With Vacuum: We must have to use the soft brush or vacuum cleaner to remove dirt and soil as possible. You should have to use both sides of your mattress. Use some dry cleaning cloth or light-coloured absorbent towel to clean the entire mattress. Most of the dust particles are invisible to the human eye which the cloth absorb.
- Eliminate Stains With Hydrogen Peroxide: If you want to remove stains like dirt, urine, and blood out of your mattress. Just take one to two parts of hydrogen peroxide, dish soap, and table salt. To lighten and remove stains, gently apply this mixture on your mattress. Let it allow dry naturally. Simply scrape off any residue and blot the area wet with the dry white rag.
- Remove Vomit With Vinegar: Most of the children seem to vomit in bed at one point in time. First of all, you have to remove the bedding from the bed. Mix vinegar with water to spray on the soiled area of your mattress. And blot with a clean towel to eliminate all the vomit stains on your bed.
- Expose Mattress To Sunlight In The Fresh Air: I recommend you to put your mattress in the sunlight for every week to get rid of dust mites. Eventually, it also kills down all kinds of bed bugs and dust particles in your bed.
Few Tips To Protect Dust Particles To Getting Back In Mattress:
Here are some useful tips to have a clean mattress and remove dust.
- Don’t use window treatments, furniture, and carpet which are heavy to collect the dust.
- Strictly Avoid window fans or attic. Keep windows closed.
- Must use smaller washable rugs. Avoid large area rugs.
- We should remove items which collect dust from the bedroom such as wall hangings, books, decorations etc.
- Don’t shrink, damage, or stain your bedding.
- Use the type of furniture which can be easily wiped down to clean.
- Wash your linens and sheets weekly.
To Sum up, I’m so happy to conclude about how to dry clean the mattress naturally at home. We all have to conscious about our health. Cleanliness will help us to stay healthy in every aspect of our life. A simple effort will make a great difference in your bedroom. Everything depends on how much time we spent on reading and implement this information. You will have the best chance to make your mattress hygienic again.
We should be aware of our dust mites on the bed. Don’t forget to read my full article to eliminate debris from the mattress. I hope you will find my article beneficial in removing dirt from your bed. Don’t miss this nice opportunity to make your old mattress clean. Lets ready to keep fresh your mattress and enjoy the good night sleep.